New for 2021
Virtual and In-Person Formats: Presenters will be required to give their presentations in both virtual (prerecorded or live-streamed) and in-person formats.
Short Sessions: The average session duration has been reduced from 90 minutes to one hour to allow for more convenience and focused learning for attendees.
- Virtual: Pre-recorded content available on-demand to all attendees starting June 30
- In-Person: Presentations in Boston, MA from July 28-31 (select sessions will be captured for future on-demand viewing)
- Live-Streaming: Select in-person presentations in Boston, which will be broadcasted in real time via five live-streaming channels for Virtual-Only attendees (select sessions will be captured for future on-demand viewing)
Faculty Invitation Acceptance/Declines
Upon receipt of your faculty invitation, please accept or decline your invitation(s) within two weeks. Invitations that go unanswered after three attempts will be rescinded and the Program Committee will move forward with contacting an alternate. When accepting an invitation, you will be asked to complete the following steps:
- Submit relevant disclosures
- Sign the Faculty Letter of Agreement
- Review and update your HRS Profile contact information
April 15: Late-Breaking Clinical Trials Submission Site Open
May 13: Late-Breaking Clinical Trials Submission Site Closes
April 9: Abstract Notifications Sent to Selected Presenters
April 23: Abstract Withdrawal Deadline
June 7: Late-Breaking Clinical Trials Notifications Sent to Selected Presenters
All presenters and chairs are required to register. Faculty enjoy a 75% discount on their registration fees; Abstract Presenters receive a 50% discount. Please be sure to select the In-Person+Virtual option if you plan to attend in Boston, regardless of if you are a virtual presenter or an in-person presenter.
Before registering, you must first confirm your participation as Faculty by accepting your faculty invitation, submitting relevant disclosure, and signing the faculty letter of agreement. Upon acceptance of your invitation, the #HRS2021 registration system will recognize your faculty status and present the discounted faculty registration rate automatically.
Your registration fee includes:
Choose the Virtual-Only Experience for access to:
- Virtual launch of Heart Rhythm 2021 on June 30, including 45+ hours of on-demand content
- Five live-streaming channels, broadcasting from Boston to your device while the in-person meeting occurs July 28-31, including Daily Plenaries, Late-Breaking Clinical Trials, Recorded Cases, and more
- The virtual Innovation Expo
- e-Poster Catalog with 750+ abstracts
- 100+ hours of additional on-demand content recorded in Boston available beginning September 1
- Heart Rhythm 2021 On Demand (the full suite of Heart Rhythm 2021 content) via HRS365 starting October 1
The In-Person+Virtual Experience includes everything in the Virtual-Only Experience above, plus:
- 100+ expert-led sessions in Boston over three and a half days
- Innovation Expo
- Abstract Pavilion
- Countless networking opportunities with your colleagues from all over the globe
If you registered for #HRS2021 prior to receiving an invitation to participate as Faculty or as an Abstract Presenter, please review the information below regarding your refund:
- You must have accepted your invitation in the Oasis Abstract Management system.
- Oasis will transmit your acceptance as Faculty or as an Abstract Presenter to the #HRS2021 Registration System. It can take up to 24 hours for the transfer of data to be completed.
- Once your information has been verified as Faculty or as an Abstract Presenter in the #HRS2021 Registration System, your registration record will be placed in "pending refund" status.
- Refund will be processed beginning July 21, 2021 to the credit card on file; Please allow 10 business days for a refund to appear on your credit card statement. The refund will appear as a credit from the "Heart Rhythm Society".
- Refunds requiring reimbursement by check will be processed by August 1, 2021.
Presenter Author Changes?
If you choose to change the Presenting Author on your abstract, it must be one of the Authors listed in the author block of the abstract. Changing the Presenting Author will cause a two-week delay in registration processing. To change a presenting author, the first author must send a request to abstracts@HRSonline.org. Please be sure to include the abstract number, title, and the name of the co-author (including their disclosures) who will now be presenting the abstract.
The Abstract Presenter registration discount applies only to the First/Primary Author.
To obtain a copy of your abstract, please visit the #HRS2021 Abstract Submission Site or contact the Heart Rhythm Society at abstracts@HRSonline.org.
Faculty Registration Rates
|Registration Category||Virtual-Only Pricing||In-Person+Virtual Pricing|
|HRS Member - Physician||$210||$350|
|HRS Member - Scientist||$98||$163|
|HRS Member - Allied Professional||$98||$163|
|HRS Member - Physician Trainee||$74||$123|
|HRS Member - Scientist Trainee||$74||$123|
|HRS Nonmember - Physician||$315||$525|
|HRS Nonmember - Scientist||$179||$298|
|HRS Nonmember - Allied Professional||$120||$200|
|HRS Nonmember - Physician Trainee||$134||$223|
|HRS Nonmember - Scientist Trainee||$223||$134|
|Industry Allied Professional||$150||$250|
Abstract Presenter Registration
All Abstract Presenters must register for HRS2021. The Abstract Presenter registration discount applies only to the First/Primary Author.
|Registration Category||Virtual-Only Pricing (Early-Bird by June 23)||Virtual-Only Pricing (Regular after June 23)||In-Person+Virtual Pricing (Early-Bird by June 23)||In-Person+Virtual Pricing (Regular after June 23)|
|HRS Member - Physician||$420||$480||$700||$800|
|HRS Member - Scientist||$195||$225||$325||$375|
|HRS Member - Allied Professional||$195||$225||$325||$375|
|HRS Member - Physician Trainee||$147||$177||$245||$295|
|HRS Member - Scientist Trainee||$147||$177||$245||$295|
|HRS Nonmember - Physician||$630||$690||$1,050||$1,150|
|HRS Nonmember - Scientist||$357||$393||$595||$655|
|HRS Nonmember - Allied Professional||$240||$270||$400||$450|
|HRS Nonmember - Physician Trainee||$267||$297||$445||$495|
|Industry Allied Professional||$300||$338||$500||$563|
Update HRS Profile
Your contact information from your HRS Profile (specifically first name, last name, title, degrees, and certifications) will appear in the Heart rhythm 2021 Online Planner, Mobile App, and Virtual Platform. If you have not already, please take this opportunity to update your contact info by logging in to your HRS account.
National Faculty Education Initiative
HRS requests all Heart Rhythm 2021 Faculty complete the National Faculty Education Initiative as part of its ongoing ACCME education and compliance. This online educational activity is designed to teach medical education faculty the differences between certified CME and promotional activities.
Call for Science - Abstracts
The Abstract Submission site is now closed. The deadline to submit abstracts was on Monday, February 15, 2021, at 9:00 AM ET.
Late Breaking Clinical Trials
HRS recognizes that exciting and rapidly evolving research may not have been concluded by the February 2021 abstract submission deadline. To highlight timely and novel work at Heart Rhythm 2021, the Program Committee opened opportunities for peer-reviewed sessions of late-breaking clinical trials to allow for later submissions and more emergent presentations.
The Late-Breaking Clinical Trial (LBCT) Submission Site will open on April 15, 2021, and close on May 13, 2021, at 11:59 PM ET.
The Heart Rhythm Society (the Society or HRS) is committed to upholding the highest ethical values and encouraging professional and principled behavior by its staff and volunteers. As part of commitment to transparency and accountability, and to attain the highest standards of excellence, HRS requires disclosure of relationships to maintain independence, objectivity, and scientific rigor in all activities.