Heart Rhythm 2022 Media Room
April 28, 2022
- Heart Rhythm 2022: Largest Gathering of Heart Rhythm Professionals from Around the World
- New Study Shows Benefits of Same Day Discharge for Atrial Fibrillation Ablation Patients
- Study of National Registry Uncovers Racial Disparities Around Anticoagulation for Atrial Fibrillation
- Continuous Monitoring Detects Four Times More Atrial Fibrillation Incidence Following Stroke Than Intermittent Monitoring
April 29, 2022
- First of Its Kind Study Shows Aggressive Blood Pressure Control Could Prevent Left-Ventricular Conduction Disease
- The Heart Rhythm Society Releases Expert Consensus Statement on Management of Arrhythmias in Patients with Neuromuscular Disorders
April 30, 2022
- Heart Rhythm 2022 Reveals Latest Advances in Conduction System Pacing
- Largest Ablation Registry of Its Kind Reveals Potential Treatment Option for Common Fainting Condition
May 1, 2022
Media may choose to register for remote coverage or in-person coverage in San Francisco. Both options include full online meeting access.
Once your Media Registration is approved, you will gain access to exclusive resources, including:
- Press Briefings
- Meet the Experts
- Heart Rhythm Society Leadership
- Request an Interview
- Helpful Links
- And more
Accepted abstracts are embargoed until 5:00 PM ET (2:00 PM PT) on Thursday, April 28, 2022.
All late-breaking clinical trials are embargoed until 9:00 AM ET (6:00 AM PT) the day of the session presentation.
The only information that may be released prior to embargo dates is the abstract title and the authors' names. Any additional information regarding any abstract submission may not be released before the embargo date/time. Failure to honor embargo policies will result in the abstract being withdrawn and barred from presentation.
All media inquiries regarding Heart Rhythm 2022 should be directed to Megan Douthat at email@example.com.
Documents and Forms
Registered and approved media must utilize the following documents for requests.
When referring to the Heart Rhythm Society in your press materials, please use the following text: "Heart Rhythm 2022." The Heart Rhythm Society should always be referred to as "Heart Rhythm Society" or "the Society". Please do not abbreviate the name as HRS.
When describing the meeting in your press materials, please use the following text:
"The Heart Rhythm Society's annual Heart Rhythm meeting convenes 5,500+ of the world’s finest clinicians, scientists, researchers, and innovators in the field of cardiac pacing and electrophysiology. More than 600 international experts in the field will serve as faculty for the 250+ educational sessions, forums, symposia, and ceremonies, while 100+ exhibitors will showcase innovative products and services."