Faculty and speakers selected to be a part of the 2021 Heart Rhythm Scientific Sessions may be required to expand their participation to include both traditional in-person lectures and virtual formats. These formats include:
- In-person: Presentation in person at meeting venue
- Virtual: Pre-recorded content available via on-demand only
- Live-streamed: Presentation in person at meeting venue as well as broadcast to virtual meeting participants
These expanded roles may require speakers to:
- Provide pre- and/or post-session materials
- Participate in live and/or prerecorded Q&A sessions following presentations
If you are invited to present in the virtual experience, you will receive a different set of due dates based on the expected launch date of your session.
A full list of expectations will be sent out with invitations in November. Please be sure you are able to fulfill all the requirements prior to accepting your invitation.
National Faculty Education Initiative
The Heart Rhythm Society is requesting that Heart Rhythm Scientific Sessions faculty complete the National Faculty Education Initiative as part of its ongoing ACCME education and compliance. This online educational activity is designed to teach medical education faculty the differences between certified CME and promotional activities.
Update HRS Account Information
Please log in and update your HRS account as soon as possible including your name, institution, and address.