CLEAR Health Pass Mobile App
Accepted Forms of Vaccination
HRS will utilize the CLEAR Health Pass Mobile App.
International Attendees or Those Who Prefer a Different Verification Method
HRS will offer alternate methods for vaccine verification, including:
- Hard copy vaccination cards
- Digital vaccination cards via mobile apps available in your country of origin, including AntiCovid, CovPass, Corona Check, or the NHS COVID Pass
The city of San Francisco accepts FDA-approved vaccines or WHO-authorized vaccines, which include:
- AstraZeneca/Oxford vaccine
- Johnson and Johnson
Download the CLEAR App
For U.S. attendees, HRS will utilize the CLEAR Health Pass Mobile App to verify an attendee’s COVID-19 vaccination status. For fast and efficient check-in, HRS encourages U.S. attendees to download the CLEAR app at least 24 hours before arriving at the Moscone Center. Once your vaccination record has been uploaded to the platform, it can typically take up to 30 minutes for your status to be verified.
Heart Rhythm 2022 Code: EFATTENDEE424
CLEAR App Setup Instructions
Step 1: Download and enroll in CLEAR.
- Download the CLEAR app using this unique link to connect your information to the #HRS2022 event, then tap on the white Health Pass tile.
- Alternatively, you can download the CLEAR app, tap All other locations, and enter code: EFATTENDEE424 to begin creating your health pass.
- Tap Enroll or verify in CLEAR to create your CLEAR member account.
- New to CLEAR? When prompted, enter your email address and phone number, and have your government-issued photo ID ready to complete enrollment.
- Already a CLEAR member? Use the email address associated with your membership and snap a quick selfie to verify your identity.
- Continue to follow the prompts on the Entry Requirements page to securely confirm your proof of vaccination.
Step 2: Before arriving at the Moscone Center, complete your Health Pass for faster entry at check-in.
- Open the CLEAR app and tap on the white Your Pass tile.
- Confirm your identity with a quick selfie.
- Tap Open Health Pass to get your result. Green means you are good to go!
For assistance, please call 1-855-CLEAR-ME or tap Get in Touch in the app.
CLEAR will not share your specific data about your vaccination or test results with the event organizer.
Vaccine Verification and Name Badge Pickup
HRS recommends that attendees check in early on Thursday, April 28 to avoid the rush on Friday morning. Upon check-in, you will need to provide:
- A copy of your registration confirmation email (with QR code showing)
- Authorized proof of vaccination
- Valid photo ID
To check in, arrive at the Registration Area in the Moscone North Building lobby. Enter the line marked CLEAR APP ENTRANCE to present your authorized proof of vaccination with a photo ID to receive an HRS-branded wristband. Then, pick up your name badge at Badge Pickup. You must wear your wristband and name badge throughout the meeting to participate in #HRS2022 activities in the Moscone Center.
For health and security purposes, attendees will not be allowed to present proof of vaccine or pick up name badges for other attendees.