2021 Credit and CME Information
The sessions described in this program are organized by the Heart Rhythm Society Scientific Sessions Program Committee and led by world-renowned faculty who have been invited to speak at the 42nd Annual Scientific Sessions.
- Identify and analyze the latest scientific advances and innovations in the field of heart rhythm disorders.
- Select appropriate, evidence-directed pharmacological and non-pharmacological therapies to achieve optimal outcomes for patients with heart rhythm disorders.
- Recognize alternative perspectives regarding areas of controversy for which scientific evidence is insufficient, controversial, inconclusive or confusing.
- Utilize quality improvement measures, methods and tools to foster systems-based improvements in heart rhythm care, outcomes, and value.
- Analyze and improve processes related to inter-professional teams, care coordination, patient engagement, and communication to optimize the delivery of patient- and family-centered care.
- Assess the impact of regulatory and institutional policies, and societal and cultural norms, on safety, timeliness, equity (including diversity and inclusion), effectiveness, efficiency, patient-centered care and value.
The Heart Rhythm Society is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.