The Heart Rhythm Society (HRS) has secured discounted rates at twenty-one hotels. Book your reservations via the portal provided by onPeak, the Society's exclusive hotel provider, to gain access to the lowest rates and other benefits such as loyalty points, flexible cancellation policies, and others listed below.
Need Help with a New or Existing Reservation?
- Existing Reservation »
- FAQ's »
- Hotel Map »
- (855) 906 2267 Toll-Free
(312) 527 7300 International
Benefits of Booking with onPeak
Hotel Rewards Points
Get credit for your hotel loyalty program.
Best Rate Pledge
We contract the lowest available hotel rates.
Plans change. onPeak lets you make adjustments without penalty.
We're here for you before, during, and after the event.
HR International Group Housing
- International Plan: Room, breakfast, porterage, taxes, and gratuities.*
- Guaranteed Lowest Official Hotel Rates - offering name changes. **
- Dedicated multilingual group manager from online to onsite.
- Group billing and master accounts processing for international delegations.
- Secure PCI credit card payment processing and live chat support.
- Exclusive online group management platform allows full control & handling of delegations.
- Assistance with travel visitor visas, CME credit conversions, and official invitation letters.
- Compliant with EU regulations and disclosure requirements.
To reserve your HR International Group Housing and learn more about all-inclusive options, please visit www.heartrhythminternationalgrouphousing.org.
* Due to COVID-19, breakfast options and pricing will be available closer to the date of the conference.
** Flexible for changes of guest names without penalties up to the date of the event.
Beware of Unauthorized Hotel Solicitations
onPeak and HR International Group Housing are the only official housing companies contracted by HRS for Heart Rhythm 2021. Other hotel resellers may contact you by phone or email offering to assist you with hotel reservations for #HRS2021. Please note that those companies are not affiliated with HRS.
Many of these companies are "phishing" and have been known to take payments for room reservations that are not real. Unfortunately, we have been told that credit card companies may not assist you in recouping your money should this occur. If you are unsure if a call is legitimate, contact us toll free at (855) 906-2267 or (312) 527-7300 for international callers. Learn more.
Please note that HRS will not provide shuttle service for Heart Rhythm 2021. Thankfully, Boston offers plenty of convenient ways for attendees to get to the convention center — from rail (e.g., the subway and Commuter Rail) and car services (e.g., taxis and ridesharing options) to walking or biking (e.g. BlueBike, which has a convenient location right next to the BCEC).