Heart Rhythm 2022 will convene 600+ of the finest clinicians, scientists, researchers, and innovators in the field of cardiac pacing and electrophysiology who will lead 200+ sessions about pacing, defibrillation, clinical arrhythmia management, ablation, pharmacology, genetics, basic science, health policy, and more.
Attendees will be able to choose sessions from 10 educational tracks:
- Allied Professionals Programming
- Basic/Translational Science Programming
- Cardiovascular Implantable Electronic Devices (CIEDs) Programming
- Catheter Ablation Programming
- Clinical EP Programming
- Digital Health & Innovation Programming
- Health Policy Programming
- Heart Failure Programming
- Pediatrics & Adult Congenital Heart Disease Programming
- Practice Management Programming
Stay tuned for more information about educational programming.
Heart Rhythm 2022 will bring together the brightest minds in the global EP community to share the latest ground-breaking science in a variety of abstract formats. View last year’s Abstract Catalog below.