How to Claim Credits
Claim Your 2022 Credits or Certificate
Log in to the Heart Rhythm 2022 Online Planner using your HRS login and password, then follow the instructions located on the My Credit Cart page.
Note: Exhibiting Booth Personnel do not have access to claim credit.
Credit Claiming Rules
Sessions may be accessed both live in San Francisco and on-demand beginning April 29, 2022. Credits are limited based on content availability, and 150 credits is the maximum amount that can be claimed for #HRS2022.
In-Person + Virtual Attendees
Beginning April 29, 2022, you can claim 10 credits per day up to 150 credit hours.
One Day–Only Attendees
- Friday One-Day Only Attendees may claim up to 6.5 credits.
- Saturday One-Day Only Attendees may claim up to 6.5 credits.
- Sunday One-Day Only Attendees may claim up to 5.5 credits.
My Credit Cart - How to Claim Credit
- Login: Log into the Mobile App or the Online Planner using your HRS ID and . Click "My Credit Cart."
- Find Your Sessions: Search for the sessions for which you wish to claim credit. You may browse sessions in the Mobile App or the credit claiming site. Please note: You cannot import sessions directly from the virtual platform, nor will sessions be automatically added if you attended online or in person.
- Add Sessions for Credit: To add desired sessions for credit in the Mobile App, tap on the ribbon in the upper right-hand corner and select "OK" to flag the sessions for ACE credit. For the "My Credit Cart" desktop version, click "Add to Credit Cart."
- Finalize Your Credit Cart: Import your flagged sessions from the Mobile App by clicking "Import from App." Adjust the credits by moving the slide bar to the left or the right in your cart.
- Complete Your Evaluations: Complete the required "Overall Meeting Evaluation" and submit your feedback.
- Generate Your Certificate: Select the certificate you wish to claim from the "Available Certificates" section.
Note: Overall Meeting Evaluation must be completed to generate your ACE or CoP certificate. Evaluations of individual sessions are optional for all attendees.
Maintenance of Certification Assessment and Earning Your MOC Points
Deadline: The MOC Assessment must be submitted on or before December 31, 2022, to be eligible to receive ABIM or ABP MOC Points. ACE credit must be claimed before completing the MOC Assessment
From the Claiming Site and Mobile App
- Login using your HRS ID and password.
- Go to "My Credit Cart" then click on “MOC Assessment” on the right middle section of the screen.
- Complete the required fields and provide your ABIM/ABP Diplomate ID.
- Complete the MOC assessment questions.
- Complete the “MOC Evaluation Questions.”
- Click "Submit.” You will receive an email confirmation from HRS regarding the status of your assessment.
- To generate certificates and/or a certificate of participation, attendees are required to complete the Overall Meeting Evaluation (link located at the bottom middle section of this screen under the heading "REQUIRED").
- Session evaluations are optional for all attendees.
- While it is not required for participants to evaluate each session to claim ACE credit, attendees are encouraged to complete these session evaluations to inform HRS of their experience and to report any bias found in a presenter’s presentation.