Thursday, July 29 | 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
Boston Convention & Exhibition Center, Innovation Expo, main entrance between escalators
This non-CME activity is sponsored by
Join your peers for an exciting opportunity to meet and chat with today's EP opinion leaders on career development and practice management. Take advantage of these 10-15 minute conversational sessions. Refreshments provided.
Access to event is limited to HRS Trainee members and nonmember fellows-in-training.
Fellows-in-Training who are unable to travel to Boston will have an opportunity to participate in one of two key EP opinion leader roundtables. #HRS2021 Virtual Platform Roundtables will be available in the virtual platform EP Connect Showcase. Key EP opinion leaders hosting a virtual roundtable include Byron Lee, MD and Nishant Verma, MD, MPH .
Click here to view the session in the Online Planner and to add this event to your personalized #HRS2021 itinerary.
Key Opinion Leaders & Roundtable Topics Include:
- CABANA: What We’ve Learned - Douglas L. Packer, MD, FHRS
- Balancing Work & Life - Rakesh Gopinathannair, MD, FHRS
- What I Wish I Knew in Fellowship - Rakesh Latchamsetty, MD, FHRS
- Private vs Academic - Larry A. Chinitz, MD, FHRS
- Ablations, Devices or Lead Extractions, Which One is the Best EP Track for Me - Rahul N. Doshi, MD, FHRS
- How to Work with Professional Societies and Industry - Anne B. Curtis, MD, FHRS
- Life After Fellowship - Andrea Natale, MD, FHRS
- #HRS2021 Virtual Platform Roundtable, Topics will include Job Hunting Strategies, Private vs Academic, and Balancing Work and Life - Byron Lee, MD
- #HRS2021 Virtual Platform Roundtable, Topics will include Ablations, Devices or Lead Extractions, Which One is the Best EP Track for Me, Education, and Life After Fellowship - Nishant Verma, MD, MPH
Fellows can further personalize their experience by selecting from more than 170 sessions tagged Fellows-in-Training, including case-based tutorials, mini board review, and how-to sessions.
Visit the Online Planner to browse by practice area for a full list of fellow-in-training sessions.