Call for #HRS2022 Abstract Submissions
Submission Site Now Closed
Submissions are now closed. The deadline was on December 13, 2021 at 11:59 pm ET.
Abstracts are the heart of the Society’s annual meeting and are paramount to advancing the field of electrophysiology.
Accepted abstract authors receive a 50% discount off their registration rates to Heart Rhythm 2022 – depending on your registration category this is a savings of $250-$1,175. The funds generated from the nominal submission fees will be used to sponsor EP Fellows from around the globe to attend #HRS2022 in person. In 2021, over 100 individuals received a grant of $1,500 per person to help offset the cost of attending. Individuals can apply for these grants in January.
Accepted Abstracts will be:
- Presented during the In-Person Experience in San Francisco, CA, from April 29-May 1, 2022
- Searchable online in the open-access #HRS2022 Abstract Catalog
- Published in an online supplement to the Heart Rhythm Journal
Key Program Dates
- October 29, 2021: Call for Abstract Submissions
- December 13, 2021: Extended Deadline for Abstract Submissions
- Mid-November 2021: Invitations for Invited Faculty Sessions Sent
- February 4, 2022: Abstract Notifications Sent
- February 8, 2022: Deadline to Withdraw Abstract Submissions (to avoid publication in the Heart Rhythm Journal)
- February 8, 2022: Late-Breaking Clinical Trials Submission Site Opens
- March 1, 2022: Deadline for Late-Breaking Clinical Trials Submissions
- March 24, 2022: Late-Breaking Clinical Trials Notifications Sent
- March 30, 2022: Deadline to Withdraw Late-Breaking Clinical Trial Submissions
- April 23, 2022: Deadline to Withdraw Abstract Submissions (for presentation at the meeting)
- April 28, 2022: Abstract Embargos Lifted
View the Heart Rhythm 2022 Abstract Submission Guidelines for additional details, including author eligibility, abstract categories, submission fees, withdrawal, and embargo policies.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
HRS2022 YIA Competition
The HRS2022 Young Investigator Award (YIA) Competition recognizes and encourages the work of young investigators and their parent institutions. The YIA Competition is open to any physician or scientist who is presently in a residency, fellowship, or doctoral training program or has been in such a program within the past three years (at the time of submission). The competition is also open to students in graduate or medical schools working on a problem concerned with cardiac pacing and/or electrophysiology (EP) in clinical and basic research. If you’re interested in participating in the HRS2022 YIA Competition please review the competition guidelines (hyperlink to Guidelines link) and submit your abstract by December 13, 2021.
View the Heart Rhythm 2022 Young Investigator Award (YIA) Competition Guidelines for more information.
Become an HRS Member
Trainee membership is free to physicians who have completed medical school and are in training programs as interns, residents or fellows, and scientists who are involved in postgraduate training or research. Apply today to be an HRS Trainee member.