Call for #HRS2022 Abstract Submissions
Abstract Submission Site Open
Abstracts must be submitted no later than 11:59 PM ET on December 10, 2021.
Abstracts are the heart of the Society's annual meeting and paramount to advancing the field of EP. Accepted abstracts will be:
- Presented during the In-Person Experience in San Francisco, CA, from April 29 - May 1, 2022;
- Viewable in the Abstract Catalog, which is available for all attendees; and
- Published in a supplement of the Heart Rhythm Journal
Key Program Dates
- October 29, 2021: Call for Abstract Submissions
- December 10, 2021: Deadline for Abstract Submissions
- Mid-November, 2021: Invitations for Invited Faculty Sessions Sent
- February 4, 2022: Abstract Notifications Sent
- February 8, 2022: Deadline to Withdraw Abstract Submissions (to avoid publication in the Heart Rhythm Journal)
- February 8, 2022: Late-Breaking Clinical Trials Submission Site Opens
- March 1, 2022: Deadline for Late-Breaking Clinical Trials Submissions
- March 24, 2022: Late-Breaking Clinical Trials Notifications Sent
- March 30, 2022: Deadline to Withdraw Late-Breaking Clinical Trial Submissions
- April 23, 2022: Deadline to Withdraw Abstract Submissions (for presentation at the meeting)
- April 28, 2022: Abstract Embargos Lifted
View the HRS2022 Abstract Submission Guidelines for additional details, including author eligibility, abstract categories, submission fees, withdrawal and embargo policies.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
HRS2022 YIA Competition
The HRS2022 Young Investigator Award (YIA) Competition recognizes and encourages the work of young investigators and their parent institutions. The YIA Competition is open to any physician or scientist who is presently in a residency, fellowship, or doctoral training program or has been in such a program within the past three years (at the time of submission). The competition is also open to students in graduate or medical schools working on a problem concerned with cardiac pacing and/or electrophysiology (EP) in clinical and basic research. If you’re interested in participating in the HRS2022 YIA Competition please review the competition guidelines (hyperlink to Guidelines link) and submit your abstract by December 10, 2021.
View the HRS2022 Young Investigator Award (YIA) Competition Guidelines for more information.
Become an HRS Member
Trainee membership is free to physicians who have completed medical school and are in training programs as interns, residents or fellows, and scientists who are involved in postgraduate training or research. Apply today to be an HRS Trainee member.