Heart Rhythm 2022
Heart Rhythm 2022 will bring the EP community together again in San Francisco, CA, and online from Friday, April 29 - Sunday, May 1, 2022. Both the In-Person and Online-Only Experience options maximize an attendee’s chance to learn, exchange knowledge, collaborate, and network with colleagues. Attendees can expect hundreds of hours of expert-led education, ground-breaking science, and game-changing innovations.
- December 7, 2021: Registration and Housing Opens for Members
- January 11, 2022: Registration and Housing Opens for Nonmembers
- February 28, 2022: Last Day to Register at Early-Bird Rate
- April 1, 2022: Last Day to Cancel Registration with Partial Refund
- April 21, 2022: Last Day to Change Registration Type from In-Person to Online-Only
- April 28, 2022: Badge Pick-Up Opens in San Francisco
- October 29, 2021: Call for Abstract Submissions
- Mid-November, 2021: Invitations for Invited Faculty Sessions Sent
- February 4, 2022: Abstract Notifications Sent
- February 8, 2022: Deadline to Withdraw Abstract Submissions
- February 8, 2022: Late-Breaking Clinical Trials Submission Site Opens
- March 1, 2022: Deadline for Late-Breaking Clinical Trials Submissions
- March 24, 2022: Late-Breaking Clinical Trials Notifications Sent
- March 30, 2022: Deadline to Withdraw Late-Breaking Clinical Trial Submissions
- April 28, 2022: Abstract Embargos Lifted
Call for Abstracts
Abstracts are the heart of the Society's annual meeting and paramount to advancing the field of EP. Mark your calendar for October 29, 2021, when the #HRS2022 Abstract Submission site will open.
Preview #HRS2022 activities and sessions by day and hour, and stay tuned for more information as it becomes available.
Registration will open on December 7, 2021, for HRS members and Tuesday, January 11, 2022, for nonmembers.
Health & Safety
The health and safety of attendees, exhibitors, and even support staff are a top priority.
At this time, the state of California and city of San Francisco have advised that all "Mega-Events" (i.e., an event with more than 5,000 people attending indoors) must comply with the requirements in the state’s Post-Blueprint Guidance for indoor events, including Vaccine Verification requirements for all attendees.
Discover game-changing products, services, and technologies from today’s leading industry partners. The #HRS2022 Innovation Expo will also feature new small group industry-supported workshops, a reinvigorated hands-on experience, and extended time to explore the exhibits and abstracts.