Call for #HRS2022 Abstract Submissions
Abstracts are the heart of the Society's annual meeting and paramount to advancing the field of EP.
Mark your calendar for October 29, 2021, when the Heart Rhythm 2022 Abstract Submission site will open. Abstracts must be submitted no later than 11:59 PM ET on December 10, 2021.
Accepted abstracts will be:
- Presented during the In-Person Experience in San Francisco, CA, from April 29 - May 1, 2022;
- Viewable in the Abstract Catalog, which is available for all attendees; and
- Published in a supplement of the Heart Rhythm Journal
Key Program Dates
- October 29, 2021: Call for Abstract Submissions
- December 10, 2021: Deadline for Abstract Submissions
- Mid-November, 2021: Invitations for Invited Faculty Sessions Sent
- February 4, 2022: Abstract Notifications Sent
- February 8, 2022: Deadline to Withdraw Abstract Submissions
- February 8, 2022: Late-Breaking Clinical Trials Submission Site Opens
- March 1, 2022: Deadline for Late-Breaking Clinical Trials Submissions
- March 24, 2022: Late-Breaking Clinical Trials Notifications Sent
- March 30, 2022: Deadline to Withdraw Late-Breaking Clinical Trial Submissions
- April 28, 2022: Abstract Embargos Lifted
Additional details, including author eligibility, abstract categories, submission fees, and withdrawal and embargo policies, are forthcoming. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.