Health & Safety
Updated October 4, 2021
Heart Rhythm 2022 will take place at the Moscone Center in San Francisco, CA, without capacity restrictions.
At this time, the state of California and city of San Francisco have advised that all “Mega-Events” (i.e., an event with more than 5,000 people attending indoors) must comply with the requirements in the state’s Post-Blueprint Guidance for indoor events, including Vaccine Verification requirements for all attendees. Please note that there are no exceptions to the fully vaccinated status and well-fitted masks are required for all attendees and staff.
To comply with the regulations in place at this time, HRS will contract with a third party to collect proof of vaccine from all attendees. Proof of vaccination will be required prior to picking up badges in San Francisco. If you do not intend to be fully vaccinated prior to April 14, 2022, please choose the Online-Only registration option.
In addition to proof of vaccine and mask requirements, HRS will implement additional strategies to comply with local and federal regulations, including:
- Wider aisles between booths in the Innovation Expo
- Increased spacing between chairs in session rooms
- Clearly marked session room capacities
- Designated entrance and exits to reduce bottlenecks and improve traffic flow
- Minimized contact with service desk personnel using plexiglass dividers and additional self-service options
- Hand sanitizer stations throughout the convention center
- Increased frequency of cleaning surfaces
- Designated indoor and outdoor socially distanced areas for eating, drinking, and networking
- Red/Yellow/Green lanyards to indicate one's personal comfort level when interacting with fellow attendees
For more information regarding the current COVID-19 regulations in place, please visit: