Traditional Paper Posters Are Back!
You asked; HRS listened! Traditional poster boards will return for Heart Rhythm 2023. Abstracts selected for poster presentations will be displayed daily during five poster sessions in the Abstract Pavilion (located in the Exhibit Hall). Presenters will stand by their posters during each poster session to answer questions and engage in discussions regarding their abstracts. Posters will be grouped by abstract submission category.
Moderated Poster Sessions
New for Heart Rhythm 2023, selected abstracts will be presented during moderated poster presentations. Presenters will conduct a short presentation of their abstract via a digital poster, followed by a moderated and interactive discussion of their research. After this moderated presentation, presenters will head to their traditional poster board to answer any additional questions and engage in continuing discussions.
Hall C, Exhibit Hall, MCCNO
Friday, May 19, 2023: 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Saturday, May 20, 2023: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Sunday, May 21, 2023: 7:30 AM - 4:30 PM
Browse the regular and moderated poster sessions below. Click the links to add sessions to your personal itinerary in the Online Planner or Mobile App.
Saturday, May 20: Poster Sessions II-III
- Moderated Poster Session II
- Poster Session II - Ablation
- Poster Session II - Basic/Translational Science
- Poster Session II - Cardiac Implantable Electronic Devices
- Moderated Poster Session III
- Poster Session III - Late Breaking Science
- Poster Session III - Ablation
- Poster Session III - Cardiovascular Implantable Electronic Devices
- Poster Session III - Clinical EP
- Poster Session III - Pediatric EP and Adult Congenital Heart Disease
- Poster Session III - Health Economics and Practice Management
Sunday, May 21: Poster Sessions IV-V
- Moderated Poster Session IV
- Poster Session IV - Ablation
- Poster Session IV - Allied Professionals and EPs
- Poster Session IV - Clinical EP and Provocative Cases
- Poster Session IV - Digital Health
- Poster Session IV - Pediatric EP and Adult Congenital Heart Disease
- Moderated Poster Session V
- Poster Session V - Late Breaking Science
- Poster Session V - Ablation
- Poster Session V - Cardiac Implantable Electronic Devices
- Poster Session V - Clinical EP and Provocative Cases